tired of af1 vs ifl talk i know the difference

let me saythati am a former ifl, af2, and AF1 player, i haveplyedwith Ifl greats and af1 greats. when peoplesay that AF1 talent is better than IFL tralen tor the otherway around is not true. Each league has its crops of good players. some af1 players wont be stars in ifl and some ifl wont be stars in af1. some of Af1 greats would struggle with the IFL game as well as some players would struggle in the Af1 game. to say that the players from either league is inferior then the other would be unjust. They both have former nfl players so how can u really judge. look at some of the afl players that played in the ifl this year and they all was subpar and a little above average. but if u look at their afl stats from previous years they look amazing. so tell me what was the difference, are they less of a player no is it a different game then yes. so what are we comparing these players to judge who is better. from eperience i can tell u as an offensive player the afl game play is much easier to play. but as a defensive player its much tougher. as an offensive player in ifl its a little more difficult, where as a defensive player in ifl its much easier. a good ifl receiver puts up 800-1000 yards in a year compared to a afl good receiver puts up 1500-1800 yards. now if u put that ifl receiver in the af1 and he gets 1500 yards do he finally gets seen as a good reciever or if a receiver in the af1 puts up 1500 and then goes to the ifl and puts up 800 do we look at him as not as good as an af1 receiver. bottom line is i prefer the af1 over the ifl based on the style of play but i have played in both and the players in both league are equal with some major starts being a little above the rest. i have seen some bench warmers in ifl go to the af2 and be stars and i have also seen an af2 star come to ifl and be average

Views: 411

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe you need to learn how to type before you try to say there is a difference.
What an idiot...seriously you attack the messenger on his writing? You write well (I guess in your world) so that makes you an expert? Here's the difference pig...he's played...you've played with yourself.

Getta clue.

Quite frankly Reggie is a better read...thanks for the insight Reggie.
Yes I do when it comes to basic sentence structure. That makes me better than you. Reggie has no clue on talent because the AF1 has yet to
play a down.

SJS1 said:
What an idiot...seriously you attack the messenger on his writing? You write well (I guess in your world) so that makes you an expert? Here's the difference pig...he's played...you've played with yourself.

Getta clue.

Thanks for the insight Reggie.
are u serious malepig i am writig on a message board and not a paper. im not concerned wth te way i type when i putting a point across. and im not the one to bashsoeone character but seriouly fam if i played in the afl andthe af2 and this af1 is consstdof af2 and al tale then pleasehelpme understand how i have no clue on the talent
yesiamserious. Whilemostgrammerisacceptablehereyoursisajoke. becauseofthatiquestionyourabilitytojudgetalent.

Bottom line I have seen film from all the leagues and say without a doubt you have had 15 too many head shots to think that the talent is even close to the same. There are the arena leagues and then the semi-pro ankle biters.

reggie said:
are u serious malepig i am writig on a message board and not a paper. im not concerned wth te way i type when i putting a point across. and im not the one to bashsoeone character but seriouly fam if i played in the afl andthe af2 and this af1 is consstdof af2 and al tale then pleasehelpme understand how i have no clue on the talent
This topic is closed and PLEASE dont start a new thread......

RSS

© 2014   Created by Slasher.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service