If you are a participant in the AFLFanPoll, what 8 teams were on your pre-season ballot?

Views: 674

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. Arizona

2. Philadelphia

3. San Jose

4. Chicago

5. Utah

6. Orlando

7. San Antonio

8. Pittsburgh

Not sure where to submit my ballot to, so I'll post it here to start.

1. Arizona

2. Philly

3. San Antonio

4. Georgia

5. Pittsburgh

6. Chicago

7. Orlando

8. Cleveland

Rocky?

Brandon Rush said:

with the exception of Pink and cheesesteaks, I would have to agree!

Firstnten.net said:

I hate anything philly

Based upon what?  I am very suspicious of the play at the QB spot, Darnell Kennedy played reasonably well at the end of last season, but over the long haul, I am not convinced, I have seen Kennedy for three seasons now, two at South Georgia and one at Georgia.  Honestly, my first 6 were easy to pick, the last two became a little more problematic, yeah, I considered Georgia for one of the last two spots but there were other squads I liked better.  Utah and Cleveland were the last 2, Georgia would have been 10th.  Just because Georgia is loaded with ex-Vipers does not mean that I will automatically throw them a bone.

1. Arizona
2. Philadelphia
3. San Jose
4. San Antonio
5. Chicago
6. Pittsburgh
7. Orlando
8. Utah

gators2011 said:

Come on SnakeBitn Georgia is gotta be in the top 8

1 Arizona

2 philly

3 san jose

4 san antonio

5 milwaukee

6 chicago

7 orlando

8 pitt

Do I sense a bit of favoritism with that #5 spot? haha

iron mike said:

1 Arizona

2 philly

3 san jose

4 san antonio

5 milwaukee

6 chicago

7 orlando

8 pitt

My top eight for the preseason

1.   Arizona Rattlers

2.   Orlando Predators

3.   San Jose Sabercats

4a.  Milwaukee Mustangs

4b,  chicago rush

6.   Utah Blaze

7.   New Orleans VooDoo

8.   Pittsburgh Power

1. Arizona

2. Chicago

3. San Jose

4. San Antonio

5. Orlando

6. Philadelphia

7. Pittsburgh

8. Utah

Hated it... Stallone kills me, and the chick that played Adrian is funky lookin

Talons Central said:

Rocky?

Brandon Rush said:

with the exception of Pink and cheesesteaks, I would have to agree!

Firstnten.net said:

I hate anything philly

My 8 would be....

1.  Arizona

2.  Philadelphia

3. San Jose

4. Orlando

5. Pittsburgh

6. Iowa

7. Chicago

8. Utah

no i legitly think they are going to be good this season. with the QB spot finally solved thats a big step, Gino had the 6th best QB rating in the league during the games he started and even with last years team he managed to turn them around and they won the final 3 games of the season with him starting. now we have one of the best O lines in the league so he can sit back and pick apart the defenses. hopefully. also we have a lot of our defense returning and we had one of the best Ds in the league last season. so im a lot more confident this season. (last off season i was scared i thought we would win about 4 games...)

Ty Thomas said:

iron mike said:

1 Arizona

2 philly

3 san jose

4 san antonio

5 milwaukee

6 chicago

7 orlando

8 pitt

Ok.  I hadn't seen anyone else put them in the top 8.  I saw others showing at least a slight bit of putting their favorite team a spot or 2 higher than they belonged.  

iron mike said:

no i legitly think they are going to be good this season. with the QB spot finally solved thats a big step, Gino had the 6th best QB rating in the league during the games he started and even with last years team he managed to turn them around and they won the final 3 games of the season with him starting. now we have one of the best O lines in the league so he can sit back and pick apart the defenses. hopefully. also we have a lot of our defense returning and we had one of the best Ds in the league last season. so im a lot more confident this season. (last off season i was scared i thought we would win about 4 games...)

Ty Thomas said:

iron mike said:

1 Arizona

2 philly

3 san jose

4 san antonio

5 milwaukee

6 chicago

7 orlando

8 pitt

Reply to Discussion